JULIA B. ECKER, CPA/PFS
1606 Cooper Foster Park Rd. ,Lorain, OH 44053 | 440-320-5660 |e-mail- eckercpa @gmail.com
bs business | June 19, 1983 | Dyke College
- Major: Accounting Graduated Summa Cum Laude
cpa license | Nov 13, 1984 | Ohio
PFS designation (Personal Financial Specialist) June 30, 2011
Series 6. series 7 and Insurance License
- Owned Julia B. Ecker Inc, CPA for 25 plus years
- Was CFO – Klingshirn Companies 19th Largest Construction Company in United States
- President of 503 Development Corp for City of Lorain and served on the review board for tax department.
- Board Member and President of the Nord Center.
- Board Member and Treasurer of Great Lakes Historical Society (Maritime Museum).
- Board Member and Finance Committee Chair of Lucy Idol Center.
- Prior Board Member of Lorain County Board of Realtors
- Board Member – Rotary International
Presently serve on finance Committee for lorain county board of realtors and the boards of some religious organizations.
advisor financial inc. | present
I am a financial planner with an insurance license and Series 6 and 7 licenses. A Personal Financial Specialist is a Certified Public Accountant(CPA) who meets the financial planning requirements established by American Institute of Certified Public Accountants(AICPA), who demonstrate the requisite experience, education, examination, and ethical standards established by the AICPA I do business planning, investments, estate planning, risk management and tax advice.
i am a critical thinker and like to solve difficult problems.